Directory Update Forms - Ohlone College Directory

Ohlone College employees may request the addition, change, or deletion of information in the Ohlone College Directory by submitting the appropriate Directory Update Request Form.

Search Ohlone College Directory.

You may also submit an ITS Service Desk Ticket with your update to the Directory.