Fremont Campus Map - Maps, Directions, Parking & Transportation
Parking Permit Fee Changes
- $23 Summer Semester Parking Permit (effective Summer 2015 Term)
- $40 Fall/Spring Semester Parking Permit (effective Fall 2015 Semester)
- $20 Summer/Fall/Spring Semester Parking Permit for BOG Waivers (effective Summer 2015 Term)
- $4 Daily Parking Permit (effective August 15, 2015)
Go to Campus Construction and Impacts for information about construction impacts.
- Summer 2015 classes will be held only at the Newark campus and online
- Services for students during Summer 2015 will be available only at the Newark campus
- Fremont campus Lot P will be closed from May 14 through mid-June 2015 for completion of the South Parking Structure
- Fremont campus Lot K will be closed as of May 23 for Athletics Fields construction
- Fremont campus AC Transit bus service discontinued from May 25 through August 23
43600 Mission Boulevard
Fremont, CA 94539-5847
- FP = Fremont Portable located in Lot B or C
- HH = Morris and Alvirda Hyman Hall (Hyman Hall)
- SC = Gary Soren Smith Center for the Fine and Performing Arts (Smith Center)
- Building 7 = Student Services Center (SSC)
- Building 19 = The former Child Development Center
- Key A (next to Lot R) - No student drop off; no parking
- Key B (next to Lot A) - Drop off for students and patrons of Smith Center events; no parking
Fremont Campus Room Numbers: The first digit designates the Building number, second digit designates the Floor, and the third and fourth digits designate the Room. Example: Room 6205 is located in Building 6, second floor. Portable classrooms are labeled FP-building number. Example: FP-8 is portable building 8 at Fremont.
Parking Information Summary
Semester or Daily Parking Permit required for each vehicle/motorcycle (display permit in full view): Monday - Friday 6:00am - 11:00pm, Saturday 7:00am - 5:00pm. Daily Parking Permits are valid only for the day of purchase.
Semester Parking Permits for students may be purchased online at Ohlone's PayMyCite website: Fall and Spring $35 ($40 effective Fall 2015), Summer $20 ($23 effective Summer 2015); motorcycle permits are $18 Fall and Spring, $10 Summer. Semester Parking Permits are valid at both the Fremont and Newark campuses.
Or, a one-day Daily Parking Permit may be purchased for $2 per day ($4 per day effective August 15, 2015). On the Fremont campus, parking permit vending machines Parking Lots D, E, H, K, and P accept cash (nickels, dimes, quarters, and $1 bills) or credit cards (Visa and Mastercard), but not ATM cards. Daily Parking Permits are valid for day purchased at both the Fremont and Newark campuses.
Disabled parking spaces are enforced at all times, no exceptions. It is required that both a valid Ohlone parking permit or daily pass and a valid disabled placard or license plate be displayed in full view.
Free Parking is available Saturdays after 5:00pm; Sundays; Holidays in marked stalls only.
Ohlone College Bookstore
The Ohlone College Bookstore is located on the Fremont campus. Extended hours of operation are available the first week of the semester. Bookstore purchases or textbook rentals may be made online at www.ohlone.bkstr.com. See the Ohlone College Bookstore website for more information.Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".