Parking Regulations and Enforcement - Maps, Directions, Parking & Transportation
Parking Permit Fee Changes
Go to Campus Construction and Impacts for information about construction impacts.
- Fremont campus 900+ space Parking Structure is open on the fifth floor; enter using Pine Street (south entrance to campus). Parking permits are required.
- Fremont campus AC Transit bus service will be reinstated effective Saturday, August 22 in Key D above Lot P. Bus stops at Keys A and B along Witherly Lane are no longer in service.
- Fremont campus Lot D will be designated for Staff Parking only by the start of the Fall 2015 semester.
- Fremont campus Lot K and portions of Lots D and E are closed for Athletics Fields construction.
Disabled, staff, Emergency and Fire Lane, visitor designated parking, and other special or specifically designated parking is enforced 7 days per week.
Download a summary of the Ohlone College Parking Regulations (PDF).
Additional Parking Rules
- Park in marked stalls/spaces only. Do not park on roadways, paths, etc.
- Vehicles must be parked front bumper to front bumper. Do not back into parking stalls.
- On the Fremont campus, motorcycles must be parked in the reserved motorcycle area in Lot W. Motorcycles and bicycles are prohibited on campus walkways and in the buildings.
- Students and staff may not park in any visitor stalls.
- Vehicles parked in permit-only zones without the necessary permit are subject to citation or storage.
- Yellow loading zones are for use by vendors and staff who must deliver bulky items. These zones are restricted to 20-minute parking.
- Government vehicles engaged in required duties may park in all areas except Fire Lanes and Disabled Spaces.
- The use of skateboards and similar devices are prohibited on the campus.
- Driving is permitted on paved roads only.
- All California Vehicle Code Laws apply on the campus of Ohlone College along with the rules set by the Ohlone Community College Board of Trustees.
- The maximum speed limit is 25 miles per hour (mph) on roadways and 15 mph in parking lots.
- All traffic collisions must be reported.
- Current registration and driver's license are required of all persons operating a vehicles on campus.
- No privately owned vehicles shall be washed, repaired or stored on college property.
Parking regulations are enforced by Ohlone College Campus Police Services / Safety and Security (CPS). Questions or concerns about parking at Ohlone College should be directed to CPS at (510) 659-6111 (Fremont) or (510) 742-2311 (Newark).Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".