Parking Regulations and Enforcement - Maps, Directions, Parking & Transportation
Parking Permit Fee Changes
- $23 Summer Semester Parking Permit (effective Summer 2015 Term)
- $40 Fall/Spring Semester Parking Permit (effective Fall 2015 Semester)
- $20 Summer/Fall/Spring Semester Parking Permit for BOG Waivers (effective Summer 2015 Term)
- $4 Daily Parking Permit (effective August 15, 2015)
Go to Campus Construction and Impacts for information about construction impacts.
- Summer 2015 classes will be held only at the Newark campus and online
- Services for students during Summer 2015 will be available only at the Newark campus
- Fremont campus Lot P will be closed from May 14 through mid-June 2015 for completion of the South Parking Structure
- Fremont campus Lot K will be closed as of May 23 for Athletics Fields construction
- Fremont campus AC Transit bus service discontinued from May 25 through August 23
Disabled, staff, Emergency and Fire Lane, visitor designated parking, and other special or specifically designated parking is enforced 7 days per week.
Download a summary of the Ohlone College Parking Regulations (PDF).
Additional Parking Rules
- Park in marked stalls/spaces only. Do not park on roadways, paths, etc.
- Vehicles must be parked front bumper to front bumper. Do not back into parking stalls.
- On the Fremont campus, motorcycles must be parked in the reserved motorcycle area in Lot W. Motorcycles and bicycles are prohibited on campus walkways and in the buildings.
- Students and staff may not park in any visitor stalls.
- Vehicles parked in permit-only zones without the necessary permit are subject to citation or storage.
- Yellow loading zones are for use by vendors and staff who must deliver bulky items. These zones are restricted to 20-minute parking.
- Government vehicles engaged in required duties may park in all areas except Fire Lanes and Disabled Spaces.
- The use of skateboards and similar devices are prohibited on the campus.
- Driving is permitted on paved roads only.
- All California Vehicle Code Laws apply on the campus of Ohlone College along with the rules set by the Ohlone Community College Board of Trustees.
- The maximum speed limit is 25 miles per hour (mph) on roadways and 15 mph in parking lots.
- All traffic collisions must be reported.
- Current registration and driver's license are required of all persons operating a vehicles on campus.
- No privately owned vehicles shall be washed, repaired or stored on college property.
Parking regulations are enforced by Ohlone College Campus Police Services / Safety and Security (CPS). Questions or concerns about parking at Ohlone College should be directed to CPS at (510) 659-6111 (Fremont) or (510) 742-2311 (Newark).Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".