Motorcycle Parking Permits and Spaces - Maps, Directions, Transportation & Parking
Students, visitors, and staff must display a valid Parking Permit to park on an Ohlone College campus.
Motorcycle Semester Parking Permits
For students with motorcycles, a discount-priced Semester Parking Permit for motorcycles is available.
A Motorcycle Semester Parking Permit is not required; however, a valid Parking Permit is required.
- A student's motorcycle must display a valid Semester Parking Permit (vehicle or motorcycle) or Daily Parking Permit.
- A visitor's motorcycle must display a valid Daily Parking Permit or Guest or Temporary Parking Permit.
- A staff member's motorcycle must display a valid Staff Parking Permit.
Purchase a Motorcycle Semester Parking Permit
A Motorcycles Semester Parking Permit may be purchased (non-refundable) purchased online at Ohlone's PayMyCite website. A Motorcycle Semester Parking Permit is valid for the semester purchased.
- Fall and Spring Semesters:
- $18 per motorcycle
- Summer Term:
- $10 per motorcycle
Motorcycle Parking at Fremont Campus
With a valid parking permit, a student, staff member, or visitor may park a motorcycle:
- in the Motorcycle Parking Area in upper-level Staff Parking Lot W where there are parking spaces designed for motorcycles
- anywhere a vehicle (car or truck, etc.) may legally park
Parking Permits are not valid in Parking Meter stalls.
Motorcycle Parking at Newark Campus
With a valid parking permit, a student, visitor, or staff member may park a motorcycle:
- anywhere a vehicle (car or truck, etc.) may legally park in Parking Lots A, B, C, or D
Parking regulations are enforced by Ohlone College Campus Police Services / Safety and Security (CPS). Questions or concerns about parking at Ohlone College should be directed to CPS at (510) 659-6111 (Fremont) or (510) 742-2311 (Newark).