Motorcycle Parking Permits and Spaces - Maps, Directions, Parking & Transportation
Go to Campus Construction and Impacts for information about construction impacts.
- Summer 2015 classes will be held only at the Newark campus and online
- Services for students during Summer 2015 will be available only at the Newark campus until the week of August 10, 2015
- Fremont campus Lot K and portions of Lots D and E are closed for Athletics Fields construction
- Fremont campus AC Transit bus service discontinued from May 25 through August 23
- The Pine Street entrance on the south side of the Fremont campus is open to the turn for Lot H. Only construction vehicles are allowed on Pine Street past the Lot H turn.
Students, visitors, and staff must display a valid Parking Permit to park on an Ohlone College campus.
Motorcycle Semester Parking Permits
For students with motorcycles, a discount-priced Semester Parking Permit for motorcycles is available.
A Motorcycle Semester Parking Permit is not required; however, a valid Parking Permit is required.
- A student's motorcycle must display a valid Semester Parking Permit (vehicle or motorcycle) or Daily Parking Permit.
- A visitor's motorcycle must display a valid Daily Parking Permit or Guest or Temporary Parking Permit.
- A staff member's motorcycle must display a valid Staff Parking Permit.
Purchase a Motorcycle Semester Parking Permit
A Motorcycles Semester Parking Permit may be purchased (non-refundable) purchased online at Ohlone's PayMyCite website. A Motorcycle Semester Parking Permit is valid for the semester purchased.
- Fall and Spring Semesters:
- $18 per motorcycle
- Summer Term:
- $10 per motorcycle
Motorcycle Parking at Fremont Campus
With a valid parking permit, a student, staff member, or visitor may park a motorcycle:
- in the Motorcycle Parking Area in upper-level Staff Parking Lot W where there are parking spaces designed for motorcycles
- anywhere a vehicle (car or truck, etc.) may legally park
Motorcycle Parking at Newark Campus
With a valid parking permit, a student, visitor, or staff member may park a motorcycle:
- anywhere a vehicle (car or truck, etc.) may legally park in Parking Lots B, C, or D
Parking regulations are enforced by Ohlone College Campus Police Services / Safety and Security (CPS). Questions or concerns about parking at Ohlone College should be directed to CPS at (510) 659-6111 (Fremont) or (510) 742-2311 (Newark).