Parking Permits and Parking Lots - Maps, Directions, Parking & Transportation
Semester Parking Permit Notice
The Semester Parking Permit online purchasing system is now working. Summer 2016 permits are available now, and Fall 2016 permits will be a available one month before the start of Fall classes. Fall 2016 semester begins on August 29. Thank you for your patience.
- Semester Parking Permits and Spaces - for students
- Daily Parking Permits and Spaces - for students, visitors, guests, staff
- Motorcycle Semester Parking Permits and Spaces - for students
- Carpool Parking Permits and Spaces - for students and staff
- Fuel Efficient Vehicle Discounted Parking Permits - for students
Parking Rules Summary
- There is no free parking at any of the Ohlone Community College District campuses, except as noted in Parking Hours.
- There is no grace period during the first few weeks of each semester. Parking rules are enforced from the first day of each semester through the last.
- Parking is permitted only in designed areas and parking stalls.
- Vehicles that are illegally parked and/or parked without a valid parking permit may be cited and/or towed.
- All parking rules are enforced during instructional periods and on weekends when special events or classes are being held.
For the location of parking lots at the Fremont and Newark Center campuses, see Ohlone College Maps.
Under state law (Education Code 72247) all parking on a community college campus is subject to payment of a specified fee. It is a privilege extended by the Board of Trustees to the faculty, staff, students, and visitors.
Parking regulations are enforced by Ohlone College Campus Police Services / Safety and Security (CPS). Questions or concerns about parking at Ohlone College should be directed to CPS at (510) 659-6111 (Fremont) or (510) 742-2311 (Newark).