Parking Permits and Parking Lots - Maps, Directions, Parking & Transportation
Parking Permit Fee Changes
- $23 Summer Semester Parking Permit (effective Summer 2015 Term)
- $40 Fall/Spring Semester Parking Permit (effective Fall 2015 Semester)
- $20 Summer/Fall/Spring Semester Parking Permit for BOG Waivers (effective Summer 2015 Term)
- $4 Daily Parking Permit (effective August 15, 2015)
Go to Campus Construction and Impacts for information about construction impacts.
- Summer 2015 classes will be held only at the Newark campus and online
- Services for students during Summer 2015 will be available only at the Newark campus
- Fremont campus Lot P will be closed from May 14 through mid-June 2015 for completion of the South Parking Structure
- Fremont campus Lot K will be closed as of May 23 for Athletics Fields construction
- Fremont campus AC Transit bus service discontinued from May 25 through August 23
- Semester Parking Permits and Lots - for students
- Daily Parking Permits and Lots - for students, visitors, guests, staff
- Motorcycle Semester Parking Permits and Spaces - for students
- Carpool Parking Permits and Spaces - for students and staff
- Fuel Efficient Vehicle Discounted Parking Permits - for students
Parking Rules Summary
- There is no free parking at any of the Ohlone Community College District campuses, except as noted in Parking Hours.
- There is no grace period during the first few weeks of each semester. Parking rules are enforced from the first day of each semester through the last.
- Parking is permitted only in designed areas and parking stalls.
- Vehicles that are illegally parked and/or parked without a valid parking permit may be cited or towed.
- All parking rules are enforced during instructional periods and on weekends when special events or classes are being held.
For the location of parking lots at the Fremont and Newark Center campuses, see Ohlone College Maps.
Under state law (Education Code 72247) all parking on a community college campus is subject to payment of a specified fee. It is a privilege extended by the Board of Trustees to the faculty, staff, students, and visitors.
Parking regulations are enforced by Ohlone College Campus Police Services / Safety and Security (CPS). Questions or concerns about parking at Ohlone College should be directed to CPS at (510) 659-6111 (Fremont) or (510) 742-2311 (Newark).