Parking Permits and Parking Lots - Maps, Directions, Parking & Transportation
Parking Permit Fee Changes
Go to Campus Construction and Impacts for information about construction impacts.
- Fremont campus 900+ space Parking Structure is open on the fifth floor; enter using Pine Street (south entrance to campus). Parking permits are required.
- Fremont campus AC Transit bus service will be reinstated effective Saturday, August 22 in Key D above Lot P. Bus stops at Keys A and B along Witherly Lane are no longer in service.
- Fremont campus Lot D will be designated for Staff Parking only by the start of the Fall 2015 semester.
- Fremont campus Lot K and portions of Lots D and E are closed for Athletics Fields construction.
- Semester Parking Permits and Spaces - for students
- Daily Parking Permits and Spaces - for students, visitors, guests, staff
- Motorcycle Semester Parking Permits and Spaces - for students
- Carpool Parking Permits and Spaces - for students and staff
- Fuel Efficient Vehicle Discounted Parking Permits - for students
Parking Rules Summary
- There is no free parking at any of the Ohlone Community College District campuses, except as noted in Parking Hours.
- There is no grace period during the first few weeks of each semester. Parking rules are enforced from the first day of each semester through the last.
- Parking is permitted only in designed areas and parking stalls.
- Vehicles that are illegally parked and/or parked without a valid parking permit may be cited or towed.
- All parking rules are enforced during instructional periods and on weekends when special events or classes are being held.
For the location of parking lots at the Fremont and Newark Center campuses, see Ohlone College Maps.
Under state law (Education Code 72247) all parking on a community college campus is subject to payment of a specified fee. It is a privilege extended by the Board of Trustees to the faculty, staff, students, and visitors.
Parking regulations are enforced by Ohlone College Campus Police Services / Safety and Security (CPS). Questions or concerns about parking at Ohlone College should be directed to CPS at (510) 659-6111 (Fremont) or (510) 742-2311 (Newark).