Parking Permits - Maps, Directions, Transportation & Parking
Parking Lot Closures and Changes
Go to Campus Construction and Impacts for additional information about construction impacts.
Fremont Campus: Lots M, N, and O are closed through August 2015 for construction of a new parking garage on the Fremont campus. Lots B and C are closed for construction of swing space. Parking will be available in Lots D, E, G, H, and K.
Newark Campus: Parking Lot A is closed for construction of swing space. There are 40+ new parking spaces marked for Staff Parking next to the equipment yard (north of Lot B).
Parking Rules Summary
- There is no free parking at any of the Ohlone Community College District campuses, except as noted in Parking Hours.
- There is no grace period during the first few weeks of each semester. Parking rules are enforced from the first day of each semester through the last.
- Parking is permitted only in designed areas and parking stalls.
- Vehicles that are illegally parked and/or parked without a valid parking permit may be cited or towed.
- All parking rules are enforced during instructional periods and on weekends when special events or classes are being held.
For the location of parking lots at the Fremont and Newark Center campuses, see Ohlone College Maps.
Under state law (Education Code 72247) all parking on a community college campus is subject to payment of a specified fee. It is a privilege extended by the Board of Trustees to the faculty, staff, students, and visitors.
Parking regulations are enforced by Ohlone College Campus Police Services / Safety and Security (CPS). Questions or concerns about parking at Ohlone College should be directed to CPS at (510) 659-6111 (Fremont) or (510) 742-2311 (Newark).