Biology and Chemistry Learning Center (BCLC)
Location and Telephone
- Room FP-26-109 (inside north entrance), Building FP-26, Fremont campus
- (510) 979-7943
- BCLC Schedule for Fall 2016 (PDF)
- Monday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
- Tuesday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Friday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
- Saturday, Sunday, Holidays and Breaks: Closed
(Schedule is subject to change without notice.)
- Andrés: Chemistry 101A, 101B, 102, 109
- Hayley: Biology 105, Chemistry 112A
- Weng Chi: Biology 130, 101A Chemistry 101A, 101B, 102, 109
About the BCLC
Free! No appointment needed!
The Biology and Chemistry Learning Center (BCLC) on the Fremont campus provides free tutoring on a drop-in basis for all of our Biology courses - as well as courses in Biotechnology, Anatomy and Physiology, Microbiology, General Biology and Majors Biology, and all of our Chemistry courses - including Principles of Chemistry, General Chemistry and Organic Chemistry. In addition, the BCLCserves the students enrolled in Health Sciences programs such as Nursing, Respiratory Therapy and Medical Assisting.
In addition to tutoring services, the Fremont BCLC has laboratory instruments such as microscopes and spectrophotometers and provides opportunities for students to continue the development of certain laboratory skills and/or to work on selected laboratory activities. The BCLC also has 9 computer stations and numerous biology and allied health software packages to supplement the learning materials in selected courses.
For information about serving as a tutor, tutor training, and additional learning centers and labs, see Tutoring Services.
For assistance or information, please contact:Skip plugin notice.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".