Register for classes using WebAdvisor. Review the searchable online Class Schedule for class dates and times. Course descriptions are available in the Catalog. All students are encouraged to meet with a counselor to review academic program requirements and/or have questions answered.
A sampling of courses for this discipline includes (not a complete list):
- BDRC-110 Digital Video for Web and DVD
- BRDC-120 Introduction to Electronic Media
- BRDC-123A/B Radio Operations
- BRDC-124 Broadcast Internships
- BRDC-127A/B/C/D Radio Broadcast Lab
- BRDC-128 Radio Programming and Marketing
- BRDC-129 Digital Radio Studio Systems
- BRDC-130 Broadcast Announcing
- BRDC-132/MUS-113 Studio Recording
- BRDC-134 Final Cut Pro Editing
- BRDC-135 Final Cut Pro Suite-Master
- BRDC-136 Digital Video and Lighting
- BRDC-137 Video Field Production
- BRDC-138 AVID Editing
- BRDC-141 Live TV Newscast
- BRDC-142 Live TV Studio Production
- BRDC-144 Sports Broadcasting
- BRDC-145 Internet Television
- BRDC-148 Live Television Production
- BRDC-152 Film and Video Production
- BRDC/JOUR-155 Mass Media and Society
Most Ohlone College classes require the purchase of a textbook, and some classes require the purchase of online access codes (also known as keys) or other supplies. Most of these purchases are available at the Ohlone College Bookstore.
Students may also be required to pay additional fees for access to online resources that are not available through the Ohlone College Bookstore. Please check with the instructor.
More at Textbooks: Information and Purchasing, including Online Orders, Newark Center Textbooks and Supplies, Book Buybacks, and Textbook Costs.