Business Administration Department
- Tuesday, November 3, 2015
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- FP-23, Fremont campus
Gain early exposure to public accounting and expand your career options after transferring. Student interested in public accounting are encouraged to attend! Presented by PwC's Junior College Ambassador Program. Download the Introduction to a Career in Public Accounting flyer (PDF).
Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT)
- Business Administration for Transfer A.S. Degree (AS-T) (PDF)
- Economics for Transfer A.A. Degree (AA-T) (PDF)
Associate in Arts (A.A.) Degrees
Certificates of Achievement
- Accounting Certificate of Achievement (PDF)
- Business Communication Certificate of Achievement (PDF)
- Intercultural Communication Certificate of Achievement (PDF)
- International Business Certificate of Achievement (PDF)
- Interpersonal Communication Certificate of Achievement (PDF)
- Leadership Communication Certificate of Achievement (PDF)
- Oral Interpretation Certificate of Achievement (PDF)
- Speech and Communication Studies Certificate of Achievement (PDF)
Review a sample listing of Courses in this area of study. Review academic requirements in the Catalog and in the Curriculum Guides. All students are encouraged to meet with a counselor to review academic program requirements and/or have questions answered.
Apply for a Degree or Certificates
Are you finishing your associate degree or certificate? Please review How to Apply for a Degree or Certificate.
Related Information at Ohlone
- Accounting Lab
- Business Supervision Management
- Computer Applications & Occupational Technology
- Speech and Communication Studies
- Study Abroad
DivisionSkip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".