Business Administration Department
Associate in Arts (A.A.) Degrees
- Accounting A.A. Degree (PDF) - Designed to prepare students for entry level positions in business, industry, or government. Graduates often start as a beginning level accountant in a small business or enter a specialty field in industry. Such opportunities include working in payroll, accounts receivable/payable, and general ledger. The qualified individual often advances rapidly to a professional accounting position, particularly in the small business.
- Business A.A. Degree (PDF) - Designed to provide graduates with the skills and knowledge required to work effectively in a variety of business settings. The curriculum provides a solid foundation in areas of business management, information technology, economics, international business, and legal and ethical issues. Graduates from the associate degree in Business program will be able to communicate effectively for informal, formal, and quantitative tasks and will be conversant with the values and terminology of the field. Graduates will be able to access information resources, evaluate them for credibility and relevance, and use the sources to present a wide range of alternatives. Having utilized academic processes such as feedback from faculty and self-reflection, graduates will be situated for lifelong learning.
- Business Administration A.A. Degree (PDF) - Designed to provide students with a fundamental understanding of the principles of business administration. Classes prepare students for studying business at most universities. This program fulfills typical lower-division requirements at four-year institutions.
Certificates of Achievement
- Accounting Certificate of Achievement (PDF)
- Business Communication Certificate of Achievement (PDF)
- Intercultural Communication Certificate of Achievement (PDF)
- International Business Certificate of Achievement (PDF)
- Interpersonal Communication Certificate of Achievement (PDF)
- Leadership Communication Certificate of Achievement (PDF)
- Oral Interpretation Certificate of Achievement (PDF)
- Speech and Communication Studies Certificate of Achievement (PDF)
Review a sample listing of Courses in this area of study. Review academic requirements in the Catalog and in the Curriculum Guides. All students are encouraged to meet with a counselor to review academic program requirements and/or have questions answered.
Apply for a Degree or Certificates
Are you finishing your associate degree or certificate? Please review How to Apply for a Degree or Certificate.
Related Information at Ohlone
- Accounting Lab
- Business Supervision Management
- Computer Applications & Occupational Technology
- Speech and Communication Studies
- Study Abroad
DivisionSkip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".