ASOC-CNET Computer Help Desk for Students
Computer Assistance by CNET Students for Ohlone College Students
ASOC and Ohlone College's CNET program have joined to provide help for desktop and laptop computers to Ohlone College students. Student computer technicians at the ASOC-CNET Computer Help Desk for students will offer free assistance with computer problems to students attending Ohlone College.
Help Desk Technicians will help students with computer problems for no charge! Services provided include:
- computer repairs
- computer upgrades
- computer part installation (you supply the parts!)
- computer software installation (you supply the software!)
- recovering lost data
- advice on hardware and software issues
- general technical support
Location of ASOC-CNET Computer Help Desk
Room HH-119 (the counter at the front of the lab), Hyman Hall, first floor, Fremont campus.
Starting Wednesday, March 5, 2013:
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Saturday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Monday, Wednesday, Sunday, Holiday: Closed
(Schedule is subject to change without notice.)
The ASOC-CNET Student Computer Help Desk is made possible by grants from the ASOC and the Ohlone Cisco Network Academy. Symantec has also donated 60 used computers to the College (30 desktops and 30 laptops).
Richard Grotegut, Computer Science faculty, email@example.com.