Events for the Deaf Studies Division
Presentation & Book Signing:
Introduction to American Deaf Culture by Dr. Thomas K. Holcomb
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to a book presentation and signing celebrating Thomas K. Holcomb's newest book, just published.
- Thursday, April 25, 2013
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Room 7101, Building 7, first floor, Fremont campus
- Voice interpretation will be provided
- Download the Presentation & Book Signing flyer (PDF)
"This book is a great way to introduce deaf culture's way to new parents of deaf children, students in the fields of deaf education, and new friends of deaf people and anyone who enjoys a good story…"
—T. Alan Hurwitz, President, Gallaudet University
40th Anniversary Celebration
See also the Deaf Studies Events Archive.
- D.C.A.R.A. (Deaf Counseling Advocacy and Referral Agency), Deaf Community Center, San Leandro, CA
- California School for the Deaf, Fremont, CA
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".