40th Anniversary Celebration 1972-2012 Ohlone College Language and Culture Center for Deaf Studies - Events Archive for the Deaf Studies Division
About the 40th Anniversary Celebration
- Thursday, April 19, 2012
- 1:30pm - 4:30pm
- Open House: 1:30pm - 2:30pm, Building 6
- Speeches: 2:30pm - 3:30pm, Building 7, Room 7101
- Reception: 3:30pm - 4:30pm, Building 7, First floor lobby
- Ohlone College, 43600 Mission Boulevard, Fremont (Campus Map)
You are invited to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of the Ohlone College Language & Culture Center for Deaf Studies.
For 40 years the Ohlone College Language & Culture Center for Deaf Studies has opened the doors to educational and occupational opportunities for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
The Center is proud to be one of the largest and most comprehensive programs in the West, with award winning faculty, and a new state-of-the-art lab.
Established in 1972, the center has grown from serving thirty Deaf and Hard of Hearing students to more than 200 Deaf, ASL and IPP students each academic year.
For more information, please contact Nora Chopelas at email@example.com, Voice (510) 659-6269, Video Phone (510) 344-5700.
- 40th Anniversary Celebration flyer (PDF, 2.1 MB)
- 40th Anniversary Celebration postcard (PDF, 1.9 MB)
Image: "Unity Global Signs" by Deaf Artist Nancy Rourke.Skip plugin notice.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".