Hours, Location, and Contact Information - Evelyn Henderson Deaf Studies Lab
Deaf Studies Lab Hours
- Monday: 8:00am - 6:30pm
- Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:30pm
- Wednesday: 8:00am - 6:30pm
- Thursday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Saturday, Sunday, Holiday: Closed
(Schedule is subject to change without notice.)
Rooms 6104 and 6105, Building 6, first floor, Fremont campus (floor map). Entrance to both rooms is through Room 6105.
For assistance or information, please contact:
Deaf Studies Lab Coordinator
Video Phone (510) 344-5734
- B.S., Rochester Institute of Technology
- M.S., National Technology Institute for the Deaf
Image: "Blooming" by Deaf Artist Chuck Baird.