Transfer Information for Engineering Majors
Engineering Pathways is a developed jointly by California State University East Bay, San Jose State University, San Francisco State University, and several local community colleges including Ohlone. The website presents plans to follow to earn a Computer Engineering or Industrial Engineering degree.
Students are advised to work closely with the faculty and counseling staff for program and course scheduling. Electives should be chosen carefully to meet requirements of transfer institution.
- San Jose State University, College of Engineering, San Jose
- University of California, Davis, College of Engineering
- University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley Engineering
- University of California, Irvine, The Henry Samueli School of Engineering
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, College of Engineering
- California Institute of Technology
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science
- University of Southern California (USC), Viterbi School of Engineering
- University of California, Santa Cruz, Jack Baskin School of Engineering
- California State University, East Bay, Department of Engineering
The following California State University and University of California offer majors in Engineering and/or related fields. The campuses that offer the major are identified next to each major name. Select a campus abbreviation next to a major to get more information about that major through the ASSIST online student transfer information system.
A partial listing is below or view complete listing of Engineering majors.
- Aerospace Engineering B.S. (UCI, UCLA)
- Bioengineering B.S. (UCLA)
- Bioengineering B.S. (UCM)
- Bioengineering/Material Science and Engineering B.S. (UCB)
Go to www.assist.org to explore information about majors and courses. Please visit the Counseling Department and Transfer Center for assistance with transfer information, degrees, applications and more.