Instructions, Student Information - English 163 Techniques of Reading - English Learning Center
Online Supplement: Introduction
Online Reading Lab Program
The Online Reading Lab Program is a program to provide online access to the English 163 Reading Lab program. To participate in the program, students need to have:
- access to a remote computer linked to the Internet
- an email address
For this program, your class instructor will give you the due dates for each of the Reading Lab assignments. These are due on the day assigned by 11:59pm. No credit will be given for late work.
The Reading Lab Online program requires students to complete the Response Sheets online and send them via email to the Reading Lab for credit.
To complete the program online, do the following:
- Click on the Worksheet for the Reading Exercise that you wish to complete
- Fill in the information requested: Your correct course and section number, your full first and last name, your email address, the instructor's last name, and the date of submission. You must complete this everytime you submit an assignment or you will not get credit for your work.
- Scroll to the Worksheet question area.
- Proofread your answers.
- Before submitting your assignment, print out a hard copy for your records as a back up.
- Click on "Submit Assignment" to send your completed Worksheet to the the English Learning Center for credit.
Contacting an Instructor
You may contact an instructor by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your mail will be answered promptly by a faculty member.