ACCUPLACER Test Schedule for Prospective Applicants to the RN, PTA, and RT Programs - Health Sciences and Environmental Studies Division
Please refer to the Eligibility Requirements and ACCUPLACER Test information on the Registered Nursing (RN), Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), or Respiratory Therapist (RT) website before signing up to take the ACCUPLACER Test.
You must be a currently-enrolled student at Ohlone College before taking the ACCUPLACER Test. Sample questions and study guides are available.
ACCUPLACER Tests for prospective RN, PTA, and RT students are scheduled for:
- Thursday, November 6 @ 9:00am, 1:30pm & 3:00pm
- Monday, November 10 @ 9:00am, 1:30pm & 3:00pm
- Wednesday, November 12 @ 3:00pm & 5:00pm
- Thursday, November 13 @ 9:00am
- Monday, November 17 @ 9:00am, 1:30pm & 3:00pm
- Thursday, November 20 @ 9:00am, 1:30pm & 3:00pm
- Monday, November 24 @ 9:00am, 1:30pm & 3:00pm
- Monday, December 1 @ 9:00am, 1:30pm & 3:00pm
- Thursday, December 4 @ 9:00am, 1:30pm & 3:00pm
- Monday, December 8 @ 2:30pm
- Wednesday, December 10 @ 3:00pm & 5:00pm
- Thursday, December 11 @ 9:00am
- Monday, December 15 @ 9:00am
- Thursday, December 18 @ 9:00am
To reserve your spot, go to English Placement Test Reservation.
To prepare for the exam, go to English Placement Test Study Guides.
Test Center Location
If you have questions about the exam, contact the Placement Testing Center at (510) 659-6126 or inquire online on the Placement Testing Center website. Be sure to specify that you are a pre-RN, pre-PTA, or pre-RT program student.