Instructional Computer Studies Lab
- All lab activities must stop about 15 minutes before closing time for our lab staff to do lab-closing procedures.
- Spring and Fall Semesters
- Monday-Friday: 8:00am - 10:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday and Holiday: Closed
- Summer Session
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00am - 10:00pm
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Holiday: Closed
- Room HH-119 (floor map), Hyman Hall, first floor, Fremont campus
- (510) 659-6180
(Schedule is subject to change without notice.)
For additional learning centers and labs, see Tutoring Services.
This lab is open to students currently enrolled in Computer Applications & Occupational Technology, Programming, Keyboarding, Multimedia, and Computer Graphics, and Oracle classes.
- Computer Science - Microsoft Visual Basic 2005, Microsoft Visual C++, Microsoft VB.NET, Microsoft VC++.NET, Microcoft C#, Java JSE1.5, J2EE, Dev C++, Tomcat, XML, Perl, AutoCAD 2007.
- Multimedia/Graphics - 3D Studio Max, Adobe Master Collection CS6, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, DVD Studio Pro, iMovie, QuickBooks Pro.
- For details, contact Isabel Reichert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CAOT - MS Office XP Suite, MS Access, MS FrontPage, MS Publisher, MOUS, South-Western Keyboarding, Quicken, Quickbooks Pro, LabView, MultiSim.
- For details, contact Rick Arellano at email@example.com.
- CNET and Emerging Technologye - Cisco Networking, Microsoft IT academy, Linux and Oracle - Database Administration and Database Development. (Software Oralce 10g).
- For details, contact Richard Grotegut at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keyboarding - South-Western Keyboarding (self-paced class).
- For details, contact Lesley Buehler at email@example.com.
For more information, please read our FAQ.
All full-time and part-time CS, CNET, and CAOT students are eligible to download operating systems, server application programs, and developer tools that are available through Ohlone College and Microsoft DreamSpark. Download Ohlone-Microsoft DreamSpark program detailed information and procedures (PDF).
For assistance or information, please contact:
Science, Engineering, and Mathematics
Computer Studies Lab Coordinator
Room HH-119, Hyman Hall, first floor, Fremont campus
Lab Technician I
Information Technology Department
Room HH-101, Hyman Hall, first floor, Fremont campus
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".