Interdisciplinary Studies Department
Associate in Arts (A.A.) Degrees
- Human Development Studies A.A. Degree (PDF)
- Liberal Arts A.A. Degree (PDF) - This degree has 3 options:
- Language Emphasis
- Humanities Emphasis
- Speech and Communication Emphasis
- Social Science A.A. Degree (PDF)
Review a sample listing of Courses in this area of study. Review academic requirements in the Catalog and in the Curriculum Guides. All students are encouraged to meet with a counselor to review academic program requirements and discuss their long-range academic plan.
Apply for a Degree or Certificates
Are you finishing your associate degree or certificate? Please review How to Apply for a Degree or Certificate.
Related Information at Ohlone
- Foreign Languages
- Gender and Women's Studies
- Political Science
DivisionSkip plugin notice.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".