A2Pi Launchpad Learning Community - Learning Communities
The A2Pi Launchpad Learning Community is primarily directed towards African American, Pacific Island and Hispanic students interested in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) careers, with a focus on Engineering.
A2Pi students take three courses with other students in the program. These courses provide a foundation for completing future academic requirements, accelerating your STEM education. In addition, students receive personal and academic guidance and exposure to real work environments.
|Course Code||Course Name||Units||Schedule|
|MATH-151-03||Algebra 1||5||M-Th 10:45am - 12:00pm|
|ENGI-144||How Technology Works||3||W 2:30pm - 5:40pm|
|PD-113||Strategies for College Success||2||Tu 1:00pm - 3:05pm|
Reasons Why You Should Enroll in A2Pi Launchpad
- Accelerate your STEM education and career
- Pipeline to the Oohlone Math Gateway Program and an Engineering major
- Access to math support through embedded tutors
- Get a free scientific calculator
- Receive personalized guidance and student support
- Exposure to Silicon Valley technology industries
- Receive transfer support into a STEM major at a 4-year university
- Be part of a supportive and engaging Learning Community
Apply for A2Pi Launchpad
Complete the online A2Pi application for Fall 2016.
Download the A2Pi Launchpad Fall 2016 flyer (PDF).