Ohlone College Math Courses Flowchart
The purpose of this page is to show how math requirements for difference majors.
- To a print a copy the flowchart, open the PDF version the Math Courses Flowcharts (includes Transfer Level and Non-Transfer Level Math Courses).
- View a text-based outline of the flowchart.
See a counselor regarding the requirements of the university to which you are transferring.
Requirements may vary. See a counselor regarding the requirements of the university to which you are transferring.
- Social Sciences (Note: Certain Social Science majors at CSU and UC may require calculus. See a counselor for details.)
- Liberal Arts
- Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, and Physical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Business for C.S.U. (Note: Math 159 and 167 may be taken in either order. However, students are advised to take Math 167 first.)
- Business for U.C.
* Please check the requirements of the specific university to which you are transferring.
Requriements may vary. See a counselor regarding the requirements of the university to which you are transferring.
- (Math 190 then Math 191)
- Math 151
- Math 155
Transfer Level Math Course(s)
Math 192 contains all the material in Math 191 along with a review of some of the material from Math 190. Students who have completed Math 190 but who do not feel completely confident with their skills are encouraged to enroll in Math 192 instead of Math 191.