Whether their strength is design or gaming, programming or animation, we offer a rich and challenging curriculum to our students that will prepare them to be a competitor and innovator in today's technology driven marketplace.
The Multimedia program at Ohlone College is designed to provide students with technical skills and a strong foundation in design. Students have the opportunity to explore the many different areas of multimedia while following professional practices and employing industry-standard software.
The Multimedia Department partners with leaders from the industry and four-year colleges and universities to create a cutting edge, conceptually rich and innovative curriculum that supports individual exploration and collaborative learning.
Associate in Arts (A.A.) Degree
Certificate of Achievement
Certificates of Accomplishment
- Design Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- Digital Art Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- Graphic Design Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- Photography Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- 3D Modeling and Animation Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- Video Game Development Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- Web Delivery Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- Web Design Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
Review a sample listing of Courses in this area of study. Review academic requirements in the Catalog and in the Curriculum Guides. All students are encouraged to meet with a counselor to review academic program requirements and/or have questions answered.
Apply for a Degree or Certificates
Are you finishing your associate degree or certificate? Please review How to Apply for a Degree or Certificate.
Related Information at Ohlone
DivisionSkip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".