Getting Started in Multimedia
Below you will find information on the degrees and certificates we offer, as well as a sampling of classes. If you’re just getting started on Ohlone and have questions on how to enroll or have questions on how the Multimedia program works, check out the Multimedia Frequently Asked Questions.
As a student in the Multimedia program, you will acquire the following skills upon successful completion of the courses:
- Demonstrate proficiency using multimedia software.
- Illustrate concepts of design.
- Demonstrate the ability to design projects that communicate specific ideas.
- Exhibit professional behavior and work ethics.
Associate in Arts (A.A.) Degree
Certificate of Achievement
Certificates of Accomplishment
- Design Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- Digital Art Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- Graphic Design Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- Photography Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- 3D Modeling and Animation Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- Video Game Development Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- Web Delivery Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- Web Design Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
Review a sample listing of Courses in this area of study. Review academic requirements in the Catalog and in the Curriculum Guides. All students are encouraged to meet with a counselor to review academic program requirements and/or have questions answered.
Apply for a Degree or Certificates
Are you finishing your associate degree or certificate? Please review How to Apply for a Degree or Certificate.
Related Information at Ohlone
See also Multimedia Courses.
Visit www.assist.org to explore major information and courses articulated with these universities.
Whether their strength is design or gaming, programming or animation, we offer a rich and challenging curriculum to our students that will prepare them to be a competitor and innovator in today's technology driven marketplace.
Please refer to the following links for employment outlook and labor market information:Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".