The Multimedia Festival is an opportunity to showcase multimedia design work created at Ohlone College. Students are encouraged to submit their projects in Web Design, Interactive Media, Video Game Design, Digital Imagery, 2D & 3D Animation, and 3D Modeling.
Professionals in the industry jury the work to be exhibited during the festival. The 2014 Multimedia Festival has some high profile jurors, such as:
- Luther Thie, Art director, Sony Entertainment Corp.
- Curtis Priem, NVIDIA co-founder
- Mark Del Lima, Visual Interaction Designer at IDEO
Outstanding entries receive awards at the awards ceremony.
- Thursday, May 15, 2014
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm Award Ceremony
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm Reception/Exhibit
- Free and open to the public
- Hyman Hall, Fremont campus
Download the Multimedia Festival 2014 flyer (PDF).
Enjoy these photos of past Multimedia Festivals at Ohlone College!
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".