Multimedia and Graphic Arts Festival 2016 by the Ohlone College Multimedia Department
The Multimedia and Graphic Arts Festival is an opportunity to showcase design work created at Ohlone College. Students are encouraged to submit their projects in Web Design, Interactive Media, Video Game Design, short film, Digital Imagery, 2D & 3D Animation, 3D Modeling, poster design, branding and vector art.
Professionals in the industry jury the work to be exhibited during the festival. The 2016 Multimedia Festival has some high profile jurors, such as:
- Luther Thie, Art director, Sony Entertainment Corp.
- Azin Seraj, New Media Artist
- Mauricio Miranda, Graphic designer
- Tracy Brooks, Artist
Outstanding entries receive awards at the awards ceremony.
- Friday, May 13, 2016
- 4:00pm - 4:30pm Award Ceremony
- 4:30pm - 6:00pm Reception/Exhibition
- Free and open to the public
- Hyman Hall, Room HH-116 and HH-209, first and second floors, Fremont campus
Download the Multimedia and Graphic Arts Festival 2016 flyer.
Enjoy these photos of the 2015 Multimedia Festival at Ohlone College!Skip plugin notice.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".