Photos from the 2015 Multimedia and Graphic Arts Festival are available in Ohlone College's Flickr stream.
The Multimedia and Graphic Arts Festival is an opportunity to showcase design work created at Ohlone College. Students are encouraged to submit their projects in Web Design, Interactive Media, Video Game Design, Digital Imagery, 2D & 3D Animation, 3D Modeling, poster design, branding and vector art.
Professionals in the industry jury the work to be exhibited during the festival. The 2015 Multimedia Festival has some high profile jurors, such as:
- Luther Thie, Art director, Sony Entertainment Corp.
- Curtis Priem, NVIDIA co-founder
- Motion Designer John Lin, Famous Group
- Graphic designer Mauricio Miranda
Outstanding entries receive awards at the awards ceremony.
- Thursday, May 14, 2015
- 4:00pm - 4:30pm Award Ceremony
- 4:30pm - 6:00pm Reception/Exhibition
- Free and open to the public
- Hyman Hall, Room HH-116 and HH-209, first and second floors, Fremont campus
Download the Multimedia and Graphic Arts Festival 2015 flyer (PDF).
Enjoy these photos of the 2014 Multimedia Festival at Ohlone College!Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".