Multimedia and Graphic Arts Festival 2017 by the Ohlone College Multimedia Department
The Multimedia and Graphic Arts Festival is an opportunity to showcase design work created at Ohlone College. Students are encouraged to submit their projects in:
- 2D animation
- 3D animation
- 3D modeling
- Digital imagery
- Concept art
- Game design
- Website design
- Vector illustration
- Poster design
- Video / Stop Motion / Augmented Reality
Professionals in the industry jury the work to be exhibited during the festival. The 2016 Multimedia Festival has some high profile jurors, such as:
- Luther Thie, Art Director, Sony Entertainment Corp.
- Michael Goodier, Filmmaker, known for his work on Audrie & Daisy (2016), Limbo (2008) and How to Graft the Tree of Knowledge (2012)
- Mauricio Miranda, Graphic Designer at ARGONAUT Inc., San Francisco
- Lauren Devine, President, Developer and Designer at DevinePortfolio, Inc.
Outstanding entries receive awards at the awards ceremony.
- Friday, May 12, 2017
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm Award Ceremony
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm Reception/Exhibition
- Free and open to the public
- Hyman Hall, Room HH-116 and HH-209, first and second floors, Fremont campus
Download the Multimedia and Graphic Arts Festival 2017 flyer.
Enjoy these photos from the 2016 Multimedia and Graphic Arts Festival!Skip plugin notice.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".