Network Technology and Systems Administration (NTSA) Department
Associate in Science (A.S.) Degrees
Certificates of Achievement
- Desktop Support Certificate of Achievement (PDF)
- Network Administrator Certificate of Achievement (PDF)
Certificates of Accomplishment
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- Desktop Support Technician Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- Linux (LPI-1 and LPI-2) Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- Linux / UNIX Administration Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- MCITP Server Administrator Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
Review a sample listing of Courses in this area of study. Review academic requirements in the Catalog and in the Curriculum Guides. All students are encouraged to meet with a counselor to review academic program requirements and/or have questions answered.
Apply for a Degree or Certificates
Are you finishing your associate degree or certificate? Please review How to Apply for a Degree or Certificate.
We offer the following information technology certificates:
- A+ Certification Training
- Cisco Systems CCENT Certification FastTrack Training
- Cisco Systems CCNA Certification Fast Track Training
- Cisco Systems CCNP Certification Training
- Linux+ Certification Training
- Microsoft MCDST Certification Training
- Microsoft MCSA Certification Training
- Microsoft Windows 2003 MCSE Training
- Oracle OCP-DBA Certification Preparation
- Security+ Certification Training
- UNIX / Linux Open Source Training
- IP Telephony and VOIP
- Wireless LANs Training
For more information, contact Richard Grotegut at email@example.com or contact the Business, Technology, and Learning Resources Division.
Related Information at Ohlone
DivisionSkip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".