Mandatory Pre-Nursing Orientation for Prospective Applicants to the Registered Nursing Program
The Application Deadline for the Registered Nursing Program is April 1-15, 2013 for Fall 2013 and Spring 2014 admissions. See the Annual Academic Application Cycle.
All persons wanting to apply to the Ohlone College Registered Nursing Program must attend a Registered Nursing orientation session.
At the orientation, the application process, the application form, general education requirements, prerequisites, and testing are discussed. The application form is available only at the Registered Nursing orientation sessions.
A representative from Counseling and from the Registered Nursing Department are available at these sessions to provide information and answer questions.
The Mandatory Pre-Nursing Orientation will be held on:
- Friday, February 1, 2013
- Friday, February 8, 2013
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Room NC2100, second floor, Wing 1, Newark campus
All persons wanting to apply or reapply to the Ohlone College Registered Nursing Program must attend one of the Fall 2012 or Spring 2013 Registered Nursing orientation sessions.
- Advance sign up is not required.
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes early.
- You will be required to provide a valid photo ID for entrance to the orientation.
- Due to limited space, only prospective students will be allowed to attend. No guests, children, or strollers will be admitted.
- No one will be admitted after the orientation begins.
Nursing Orientation Location: Ohlone College Newark Center for Health Sciences and Technology, Room NC2100, second floor, Wing 1 (Map and Directions).