Prospective Students for the Registered Nursing Program
The Application Period for the Registered Nursing Program is January 15 through March 1 for the following Fall and Spring semesters. See the Annual Academic Application Cycle.
A new admission criteria for the Ohlone College Registered Nursing Program will be implemented in 2017-2018 academic year. Students seeking admission in 2017-2018 will have to submit application and documentations based on these criteria. Learn more about the new Multi-criteria Screening Process for Admission to the Registered Nursing Program.
Information for prospective applicants to the Ohlone College Registered Nursing Program:
- Application Deadline Dates for the Registered Nursing Program
- Admission Handbook for Prospective Nursing Students (PDF)
- Eligibility Requirements and Checklist before applying to the Registered Nursing Program
- Steps to Apply for Admission and Checklist
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Multi-Criteria Screening Process
- Nursing Scholarships & Financial Aid (not an Ohlone website)
- Advanced Placement for Licensed Vocational Nurses and Psychiatric Technicians
- Advanced Placement for Military Personnel
- Study Guides and Sample Tests
- List of Students Admitted for Fall 2017 and Spring 2018
- Requirements for Enrollment, including criminal background check and drug screening
- Registered Nursing General Education Requirements
For assistance with questions, see the Contact Information for the Registered Nursing Program.
Skip plugin notice.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".