Prospective Students for the Registered Nursing Program
A new admission criteria for the Ohlone College Registered Nursing Program will be implemented in 2017-2018 academic year. Students seeking admission in 2017-2018 will have to submit application and documentations based on these criteria. The current random selection (lottery) process will change to a multi-criteria screening process. Learn more about the new Multi-criteria Screening Process for Admission to the Registered Nursing Program.
Information for prospective applicants to the Ohlone College Registered Nursing Program:
- Application Deadline Dates for the Registered Nursing Program
- Eligibility Requirements and Checklist before applying to the Registered Nursing Program
- Steps to Apply for Admission and Checklist
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Selection Process
- Nursing Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Special Admissions, including Advanced Standing and Foreign Nurse Graduates
- Lottery Results for Admission
- Requirements for Enrollment, including criminal background check and drug screening
- Registered Nursing General Education Requirements
For assistance with questions, see the Contact Information for the Registered Nursing Program.