Prospective Students for the Registered Nursing Program
The Application Period for the Registered Nursing Program is January 15 through March 1, 2015 for Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 admissions. See the Annual Academic Application Cycle.
Information for prospective applicants to the Ohlone College Registered Nursing Program:
- Application Deadline Dates for the Registered Nursing Program
- Eligibility Requirements and Checklist before applying to the Registered Nursing Program
- Steps to Apply for Admission and Checklist
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Selection Process
- Nursing Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Special Admissions, including Advanced Standing and Foreign Nurse Graduates
- Lottery Results for Admission
- Requirements for Enrollment, including criminal background check and drug screening
- Registered Nursing General Education Requirements
For assistance with questions, see the Contact Information for the Registered Nursing Program.
Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".