Amber Hatter, Adjunct Instructor - Business Supervision / Management and Real Estate Departments
Amber Hatter is a part-time real estate instructor at Ohlone College in Fremont, California. She has taught real estate courses since 2003. Also, she is an experienced real estate broker and property manager since 1986 and a loan consultant since 1998.
Amber Hatter attended community college herself, and she believes that by attending a community college one can enjoy a wonderful learning experience as well as become prepared to transfer to a four year school at a lower cost. Amber enjoys learning and teaching real estate and giving back to the community what she has learned in the business.
By appointment only.
- BSM-101 Fundamentals of Supervision
- BSM-102 Interpersonal Relationships in the Workplace
- BSM-106 Communication for Supervisors
- BSM-108 Leadership in Organizations
- RE-121 Real Estate Principles
- RE-122 Real Estate Practice
- RE-126 Real Estate Finance
- RE-131 Mortgage Brokering & Lending
- RE-132 Real Estate Economics
- RE-136 Common Interest Developments
- RE-145 Escrow Procedures
- RE-149 Real Estate Property Management
Most Ohlone College classes require the purchase of a textbook, and some classes require the purchase of online access codes (also known as keys) or other supplies. Most of these purchases are available at the Ohlone College Bookstore.
Students may also be required to pay additional fees for access to online resources that are not available through the Ohlone College Bookstore. Please check with the instructor.
More at Textbooks: Information and Purchasing, including Online Orders, Newark Center Textbooks and Supplies, Book Buybacks, and Textbook Costs.
- Diversified Capital Funding - Loan Consultant - Fremont, CA - June 2009 to present
- Look Realty - RE Broker/Owner - Fremont, CA - 1986 to present
- Chabot College - RE Instructor (adjunct) 2007 to present
- Ohlone College - RE Instructor (adjunct) 2003 to present
- State Wide Home Loans - Loan Consultant, Fremont, CA - 2001 to 2005
- First Security Loan Corporation - Loan Consultant, Fremont, CA - 1998 to 2001
- MBA Kaplan University
- B.S. Cal State University Hayward, Business/RE Management
- A.A. Ohlone College, Real Estate
- CA Real Estate Broker's License, Anthony School of RE