Ilene Katz, Instructor - Mathematics Department
In the News: Ilene (Sam) Katz, Math Professor, is a STAR in Promoting Student Engagement and Success!, March 11, 2009.
- Monday: 12:00pm - 1:00pm, Newark Math Lab, Newark campus
- Tuesday: 5:15pm - 6:15pm, Room NC2111, Newark campus
- Wednesday: 12:00pm - 1:00pm, Room NC2111, Newark campus
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm, Newark Math Lab, Newark campus
- 3:15pm - 4:15pm, Room NC2111, Newark campus
CRLA Tutor Training
Go to the CRLA Training Manuals.
- MATH-151A Algebra I Part 1 Syllabus (PDF)
- MATH-151B Algebra I Part 2 Syllabus (PDF)
- MATH-156 Math for the Liberal Arts (PDF)
- MATH-190 Basic Math Syllabus (PDF)
- MATH-199 Rubric/Syllabus (PDF)
- Spring 2016 Final Exams
- MATH-151A: 9:30am - 11:30am, Monday, May 16
- MATH-190A and MATH-190B: 2:30pm - 4:30pm, Monday, May 16
- MATH-156: 9:30am - 10:30am, Tuesday, May 17
- MATH-151B: 12:00pm - 2:00pm, Tuesday, May 17
Most Ohlone College classes require the purchase of a textbook, and some classes require the purchase of online access codes (also known as keys) or other supplies. Most of these purchases are available at the Ohlone College Bookstore.
Students may also be required to pay additional fees for access to online resources that are not available through the Ohlone College Bookstore. Please check with the instructor.
More at Textbooks: Information and Purchasing, including Online Orders, Newark Center Textbooks and Supplies, Book Buybacks, and Textbook Costs.Skip plugin notice.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".