Ilene Katz, Instructor - Mathematics Department
- Fremont campus, Room 4102, Building 4, first floor
- Monday: 11:00am - 11:30am, 1:25pm - 1:55pm
- Wednesday: 1:25pm - 1:55pm
- Friday: 5:15pm - 5:45pm
- Newark campus, Math Lab
- Tuesday, Thursday: 10:30am - 12:00pm
In the News: Ilene (Sam) Katz, Math Professor, is a STAR in Promoting Student Engagement and Success!, March 11, 2009.
CRLA Tutor Training
Go to the CRLA Training Manuals.
- MATH-151A Algebra I Part 1 Syllabus (PDF)
- MATH-151B Algebra I Part 2 Syllabus (PDF)
- MATH-156 Math for Liberal Arts Syllabus (PDF)
- MATH-190, 190A, 190B Basic Math Syllabus (PDF)
Most Ohlone College classes require the purchase of a textbook, and some classes require the purchase of online access codes (also known as keys) or other supplies. Most of these purchases are available at the Ohlone College Bookstore. The exact textbook and other specific costs are now available for each section on WebAdvisor (select "Book Info").
Students may go to the Ohlone College Bookstore website to find the textbook(s), access codes (keys), or supplies for their class(es). Students may be required to pay additional fees for access to online resources that are not available through the Ohlone College Bookstore. Additional supplies may be required and will be listed on the course syllabus on the first day of classes. Please check with your instructor.
More at Textbooks: Information and Purchasing, including Online Orders, Newark Center Textbooks and Supplies, Book Buybacks, and Textbook Costs.Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".