Jennifer Hurley, Assistant Professor - English Department
Available at the Information Desk at (510) 659-6000.
Note: Professor Hurley's office and classes are at the Ohlone College Newark Center for Health Sciences and Technology. Learn about the features of this innovative, award-winning green building.
- English 106: Censorship & Literature
- English 101C: Critical Thinking
- English 151RW: Integrated Reading & Writing Course (151B/162 combined)
- English 101B: Introduction to Literature
- English 162: Developmental Reading
- English 163: Developmental Reading
Most Ohlone College classes require the purchase of a textbook, and some classes require the purchase of online access codes (also known as keys) or other supplies. Most of these purchases are available at the Ohlone College Bookstore.
Students may also be required to pay additional fees for access to online resources that are not available through the Ohlone College Bookstore. Please check with the instructor.
More at Textbooks: Information and Purchasing, including Online Orders, Newark Center Textbooks and Supplies, Book Buybacks, and Textbook Costs.