Jeff Watanabe, Associate Professor - Biology & Environmental Studies Departments
- Tuesday and Thursday: 11:30am - 2:00pm - email for appointment
- BIOL 105 Heredity, Evolution and Society
- BIOL/ENVS 108 Human Ecology
- BIOL/ENVS 108 Human Ecology Online
- BIOL 130 Introduction to Biology
- BIOL 141 Marine Biology
- BIOL/ENVS 142 Environmental Biology
Most Ohlone College classes require the purchase of a textbook, and some classes require the purchase of online access codes (also known as keys) or other supplies. Most of these purchases are available at the Ohlone College Bookstore. The exact textbook and other specific costs are now available for each section on WebAdvisor (select "Book Info").
Students may go to the Ohlone College Bookstore website to find the textbook(s), access codes (keys), or supplies for their class(es). Students may be required to pay additional fees for access to online resources that are not available through the Ohlone College Bookstore. Additional supplies may be required and will be listed on the course syllabus on the first day of classes. Please check with your instructor.
More at Textbooks: Information and Purchasing, including Online Orders, Newark Center Textbooks and Supplies, Book Buybacks, and Textbook Costs.
- B.A. University of Colorado at Boulder
- Ph.D. Florida Institute of Technology and Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institute