Jeff Watanabe, Professor - Biology & Environmental Studies Departments
- Tuesday and Thursday: 11:30am - 2:00pm - email for appointment
- BIOL 105 Heredity, Evolution and Society
- BIOL 130 Introduction to Biology
- BIOL 141 Marine Biology
- BIOL/ENVS 142 Environmental Biology
- ENVS 108 Introduction to the Environment
- ENVS 211B Natural History of Baja (Study Abroad)
- ENVS 211C Tropical Environment and Culture (Study Abroad)
Most Ohlone College classes require the purchase of a textbook, and some classes require the purchase of online access codes (also known as keys) or other supplies. Most of these purchases are available at the Ohlone College Bookstore.
Students may also be required to pay additional fees for access to online resources that are not available through the Ohlone College Bookstore. Please check with the instructor.
More at Textbooks: Information and Purchasing, including Online Orders, Newark Center Textbooks and Supplies, Book Buybacks, and Textbook Costs.
- B.A. University of Colorado at Boulder
- Ph.D. Florida Institute of Technology and Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institute