Kay Harrison, Professor Emeritus - Speech and Communication Studies Department
Kay A. Harrison, M.A., M.S.
Professor Emeritus of Speech & Communication Studies,
Director of Forensics, and
Coordinator of International Education
Speech and Communication Studies Department
Room 2306, Building 2, third floor, Fremont campus
- SPCH-106 Critical Thinking/Argumentation and Debate Syllabus (PDF)
- SPCH-110A1-A2 Forensics Workshop and SPCH-114A1-A2 Oral Interpretation Workshop Syllabus (PDF)
- Contract of Intent for Activities SPCH-110/112/114 Forensics Workshop Classes (PDF)
- Sample Student Evaluation SPCH-110/112 (PDF)
Most Ohlone College classes require the purchase of a textbook, and some classes require the purchase of online access codes (also known as keys) or other supplies. Most of these purchases are available at the Ohlone College Bookstore.
Students may go to the Ohlone College Bookstore website to find the textbook(s), access codes (keys), or supplies for their class(es). Students may be required to pay additional fees for access to online resources that are not available through the Ohlone College Bookstore. Please check with your instructor.
More at Textbooks: Information and Purchasing, including Online Orders, Newark Center Textbooks and Supplies, Book Buybacks, and Textbook Costs.
- SPCH-101 Public Speaking
- SPCH-102 Critical Thinking/Group Decision Making
- SPCH-103 Interpersonal Communication
- SPCH-104 Critical Thinking/Persuasion
- SPCH-105 Intercultural Communication
- SPCH-106 Critical Thinking/Argumentation & Debate
- SPCH-122 Family Communication
- SPCH/TD 130 Oral Interpretation of Literature
- SPCH/TD 132 Voice and Diction
- SPCH/ESL 150 Basic Pronunication of English/Accent Reduction
- M.A. Speech Communication, CSU Hayward
- M.S. Clinical Psychology, Pacific Graduate School of Psychology
- Coordinator for the Ohlone College International Education Program
- Former Semester Abroad Coordinator for Stratford-Upon-Avon, England
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".