Personal Development Courses - Counseling Department
For more information on the following type of Personal Development classes:
Register for classes using WebAdvisor. Review the searchable online Class Schedule for class dates and times. Course descriptions are available in the Catalog. All students are encouraged to meet with a counselor to review academic program requirements and discuss their long-range academic plan. Courses for this discipline include:
- PD-100 Transition to College
- PD-101 College Survival Techniques
- PD-102 College Orientation for International Students
- PD-103 Transfer Success in Life Transitions
- PD-105 College Success
- PD-106 Strategies for Success in Math
- PD-111 Strategies for College Success
- PD-113 Strategies for Succeeding in College
- PD-120 Student Government Workshop
- PD-141 College Orientation for Student Athletes
- PD-149 Career Testing Workshop
- PD-150 Career and Life Planning
- PD-170 Welcome Day: The Freshman Connection
- PD-180 Peer Mentoring
- PD-241 College Success for Athletes
Most Ohlone College classes require the purchase of a textbook, and some classes require the purchase of online access codes (also known as keys) or other supplies. Most of these purchases are available at the Ohlone College Bookstore.
Students may also be required to pay additional fees for access to online resources that are not available through the Ohlone College Bookstore. Please check with the instructor.
More at Textbooks: Information and Purchasing, including Online Orders, Newark Center Textbooks and Supplies, Book Buybacks, and Textbook Costs.