Physical Therapist Assistant Courses
Register for classes using WebAdvisor. Review the searchable online Class Schedule for class dates and times. Course descriptions are available in the Catalog. All students are encouraged to meet with a counselor to review academic program requirements and discuss their long-range academic plan.
A sampling of courses for this discipline includes (not a complete list):
- PTA-101 Introduction to Physical Therapy
- PTA-102 Pathology
- PTA-103/104 Kinesiology
- PTA-105A/B Therapeutic Exercise
- PTA-106 Orthopedics
- PTA-108 Advanced Modalities
- PTA-109 Physical Therapy Through the Life Span
- PTA-110A/B Neurological Disorders
- PTA-111 Advanced Procedures
- PTA-140 PTA Licensure Preparation
- PTA-301/302 Clinical Practicum
- PTA-303 Clinical Internship
Most Ohlone College classes require the purchase of a textbook, and some classes require the purchase of online access codes (also known as keys) or other supplies. Most of these purchases are available at the Ohlone College Bookstore.
Students may also be required to pay additional fees for access to online resources that are not available through the Ohlone College Bookstore. Please check with the instructor.
More at Textbooks: Information and Purchasing, including Online Orders, Newark Center Textbooks and Supplies, Book Buybacks, and Textbook Costs.