Real Estate Courses
Register for classes using WebAdvisor. Review the searchable online Class Schedule for class dates and times. Course descriptions are available in the Catalog. All students are encouraged to meet with a counselor to review academic program requirements and discuss their long-range academic plan.
A sampling of courses for this discipline includes (not a complete list):
- RE-117 Computer Applications in Real Estate
- RE-121 Real Estate Principles
- RE-122 Real Estate Practice
- RE-124 Legal Aspects of Real Estate (or BA-141A Business Law)
- RE-126 Real Estate Finance
- RE-128 Real Estate Appraisal
- RE-149 Real Estate Property Management
Most Ohlone College classes require the purchase of a textbook, and some classes require the purchase of online access codes (also known as keys) or other supplies. Most of these purchases are available at the Ohlone College Bookstore.
Students may also be required to pay additional fees for access to online resources that are not available through the Ohlone College Bookstore. Please check with the instructor.
More at Textbooks: Information and Purchasing, including Online Orders, Newark Center Textbooks and Supplies, Book Buybacks, and Textbook Costs.
Real Estate Sales Broker AA Degree
- Communicate contractual obligations to the client and document the various types of alternative dispute resolutions.
- Define the role and benefit of appraisals and appraisal reports.
- Explain how the property management field provides a service for property owners.