The Ohlone College Speech & Communication Studies Department and the ASOC invite everyone to attend the Communication Colloquium Series. The events are free and open to all Ohlone College employees and students. When a larger room is available, these events will be open to the public, but until then they are only for Ohlone students and employees.
- "Assert Yourself: Making your point and getting what you want"
- Friday, September 19, 2014
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Room 3102, Building 3, first floor, Fremont campus
- Speakers: Rae Ann Ianniello, Speech Communication faculty
- Assert Yourself flyer (PDF)
(Schedule is subject to change without notice.)
Thank you to the Associated Students of Ohlone College (ASOC) for a grant to fund this speakers series.
Go to the Archive of Speech Speaker Seminars.