Sigma Chi Eta National Honor Society for Speech Communication Students
The Ohlone College Speech Communication Department has been granted a charter membership to Sigma Chi Eta, the official community college honor society of the National Communication Association (NCA). Ohlone College is the XI chapter of Sigma Chi Eta.
- President, Carmen Patino
- Vice President, Heather Warren
- Have completed 12 semester units
- Have completed three Speech & Communication Studies courses - 9 semester units
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Have a GPA of 3.25 in Speech & Communication Studies coursework
- Be in good standing at Ohlone College
- Display commitment to the field of Speech & Communication Studies
Read the articles about Ohlone's Sigma Chi Eta chapter and its advisor Brenda Ahntholz on page 2 of the Sigma Chi Eta Newsletter (Volume 1, Issue 2) (PDF).
For more information about Sigma Chi Eta:
- attend a Speech & Communication Studies Club meeting , or
- contact Brenda Ahntholz in Room 2305, Building 2, third floor, Fremont campus or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To join, complete the Sigma Chi Eta application form (PDF) and return it to Brenda Ahntholz in Room 2305, Building 2, third floor, Fremont campus.Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".