Sigma Chi Eta National Honor Society for Speech Communication Students
The Ohlone College Speech Communication Department has been granted a charter membership to Sigma Chi Eta, the official community college honor society of the National Communication Association (NCA). Ohlone College is the XI chapter of Sigma Chi Eta.
- President: Kim Lisa Yee
- Vice President: Carmen Patino
- Have completed 12 semester units
- Have completed three Speech & Communication Studies courses - 9 semester units
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Have a GPA of 3.25 in Speech & Communication Studies coursework
- Be in good standing at Ohlone College
- Display commitment to the field of Speech & Communication Studies
Read the articles about Ohlone's Sigma Chi Eta chapter and its advisor Brenda Ahntholz on page 2 of the Sigma Chi Eta Newsletter (Volume 1, Issue 2) (PDF).
For more information about Sigma Chi Eta:
- attend a Speech & Communication Studies Club meeting , or
- contact Brenda Ahntholz in Room FP-22-102, Fremont campus or by email at email@example.com
To join, complete the Sigma Chi Eta application form (PDF) and return it to Brenda Ahntholz in Room FP-22-102, Fremont campus.Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".