Degrees/Certificates and Advanced Classes - Ohlone College Broadcasting: Film & TV Classes
Students serious about working in film or TV broadcasting are encouraged to follow a sequence of classes. In this way they gain practical skills they will need as they advance to the next class in the sequence.
- Broadcasting 134 Final Cut Pro Editing
Broadcasting 138 AVID Editing
- Broadcasting 136 Digital Video and Lighting
Students are required to take at least one of these film and video classes as prerequisite for the advanced classes.
Film Advanced Classes
- Broadcasting 152 Film and Video Production
- Broadcasting 180 Make a Movie
- Broadcasting 135 Final Cut Pro - Advanced Techniques
TV Advanced Classes
- Broadcasting 141 Live TV Newscast
- Broadcasting 142 Live TV Studio Production
- Broadcasting 148 Directing Live Television
Film and TV Certificates of Accomplishment
Upon completion of either sequence, student may be eligible for a Certificate of Accomplishment:
- Broadcasting: Advanced Film and Video Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- Broadcasting: Digital Video and Editing Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- Broadcasting: Entertainment Television Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- Broadcasting: Live Television Production Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- Broadcasting: Sports Television Production Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
Apply for a Degree or Certificates
Are you finishing your associate degree or certificate? Please review How to Apply for a Degree or Certificate.Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".