Degrees/Certificates - Ohlone College Broadcasting: Film, TV & Internet
Students serious about working in television, film or the internet are encouraged to follow a sequence of classes to develop their skills and increase their opportunities of landing a job in these ultra-competitive fields. Most classes are accepted for credit at all California State Universities. Certificates of Achievement or Accomplishment show perspective employers that a sequence of skills has been developed in a particular area.
- BRDC 134 Video Editing for TV, Film & Internet
- BRDC 136 Digital Video and Lighting
Film Advanced Classes
- BRDC 152 Advanced Film and Video Production
- BRDC 135 Video Editing-Advanced Techniques
TV and Internet Advanced Classes
- BRDC 141 & 142 Live TV News/Studio Production
- BRDC 145 Internet Television
- BRDC 148 Directing Live Television
- BRDC 144 Sports Broadcasting
Film, TV and Internet Certificates of Accomplishment
Upon completion of either sequence, student may be eligible for a Certificate of Accomplishment:
- Broadcasting: Advanced Film and Video Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- Broadcasting: Digital Video and Editing Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- Broadcasting: Entertainment Television Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- Broadcasting: Live Television Production Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- Broadcasting: Sports Television Production Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
Apply for a Degree or Certificates
Are you finishing your associate degree or certificate? Please review How to Apply for a Degree or Certificate.Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".