Accreditation Reports and Documents
The Accreditation Evaluation Site Visit will be March 10-13, 2014.
In connection with the Accreditation Site Visit, please mark your calendars and plan to attend one (or both) open forums and the ACCJC team’s exit report.
- Tuesday, March 11 at 11:30am
- Site Visit - Open Forum #1
- Fremont campus, Room 7101, Building 7, first floor
- remote viewing at Newark campus, Room NC1100
- Wednesday, March 12 at 11:30am
- Site Visit - Open Forum #2
- Newark campus, Room NC1100, first floor, Wing 1
- remote viewing at Fremont campus, Room 7107
- Thursday, March 13 at 1:30pm
- Site Visit - Exit Report
- Smith Center, Jackson Theatre
- remote viewing at Newark campus, NC1102
The two open forums and the exit report will be web-streamed live and filmed for posting later on the Ohlone website. A live web-stream link will be posted. Although these recordings will not be captioned, they will be filmed using a picture-in-picture feature to show ASL interpreter(s).
- Accreditation Self-Evaluation Report, January 2014 (PDF, 5.5 MB, 362 pages)
- Archive Documents
- Accreditation Commission Evaluation Report for Ohlone College, March 3-6, 2008 Evaluation (PDF, 47.3 MB)
- Accreditation Commission Letter dated June 30, 2008 (PDF, 3.6 MB)
- ACCJC Follow-up Status Letter reaffirming accreditation for Ohlone College, June 30, 2009 (PDF)
- ACCJC Follow-up Team Report resulting from April 29, 2009 Visit (PDF)
- ACCJC Follow-up Team Report resulting from November 12, 2008 Visit (PDF)
- ACCJC website (www.accjc.org)
- Accreditation Basics - Online Course
- Guide to Evaluating Institutions (PDF)
- Rubric for Evaluating Institutional Effectiveness (PDF)
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".
Microsoft Windows Media Player (free; Windows) or Flip4Mac (free; Mac) or other browser plug-in/add-on that can play WMV files is required to play the Windows Media Video webcast, video, and/or audio files on this web page. Additional information.