Accreditation Reports and Documents
Ohlone College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. The ACCJC is located at 10 Commercial Boulevard, Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949, (415) 506-0234.
[From the Ohlone College Catalog, 2014-2015.]
- Accreditation Commission Letter, July 3, 2014 (PDF)
- External Evaluation Report, July 3, 2014 (PDF)
- Accreditation Self-Evaluation Report, January 2014 (PDF, 5.5 MB, 362 pages)
- Ohlone College accredited for next six years, July 29, 2014, San Jose Mercury News
- ACCJC website (www.accjc.org)
- Accreditation Basics - Online Course
- Guide to Evaluating Institutions (PDF)
- Rubric for Evaluating Institutional Effectiveness (PDF)
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".
Microsoft Windows Media Player (free; Windows) or Flip4Mac (free; Mac) or other browser plug-in/add-on that can play WMV files is required to play the Windows Media Video webcast, video, and/or audio files on this web page. Additional information.