Archive for 2008 Accreditation Evaluation - Accreditation Documents
[This is a historical record of the major Accreditation documents, reports, and actions. Documents on this website will not be replaced, modified, or deleted without approval from Leta Stagnaro, Vice President, Academic Affairs.]
- Accreditation Self Study Report 2008
- Accreditation Mid-Term Report, March 15, 2011 (PDF)
- Substantive Change Proposal: Addition of Courses that Constitute 50% or More of a Program Offered Through a Mode of Distance or Electronic Delivery (Submitted to ACCJC Substantive Change Committee for their action in March 2011) (PDF)
- ACCJC Follow-up Status Letter reaffirming accreditation for Ohlone College, June 30, 2009 (PDF)
- ACCJC Follow-up Team Report resulting from April 29, 2009 Visit (PDF)
- Accreditation Follow Up Report, Due March 15, 2009 (PDF)
- Accreditation Commission Letter dated February 3, 2009 (PDF)
- ACCJC Follow-up Team Report resulting from November 12, 2008 Visit (PDF)
- Accreditation Progress Report, October 15, 2008 (PDF)
- Accreditation Commission Letter dated June 30, 2008 (PDF, 3.6 MB)
- Accreditation Commission Evaluation Report for Ohlone College, March 3-6, 2008 Evaluation (PDF, 47.3 MB)
- View the online video of the March 6, 2008 Exit Report presentation (WMV) (requirements). The video is not captioned and a transcript is not available.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".
Microsoft Windows Media Player (free; Windows) or Flip4Mac (free; Mac) or other browser plug-in/add-on that can play WMV files is required to play the Windows Media Video webcast, video, and/or audio files on this web page. Additional information.