- Cashier's Office
- Financial Aid
- Placement Testing
- Student ID Cards
- Student Resources
Academic Calendars - Admissions and Records
Academic Calendars list important dates for applying to Ohlone, registering for classes, and deadline dates for adding and dropping classes, petitioning to audit a class, petitioning to complete a class on a pass/no pass basis, and more!
- Summer 2015 Academic Calendar
- Fall 2015 Academic Calendar
- Final Exam Schedules
- Availability of Class Schedules and Academic Calendars
- When Do I Register?
- When Do Classes Start?
- Holidays and Breaks at Ohlone College
- Summer 2015 Final Exams are held during the last regularly scheduled class meeting
- Fall 2015 Final Exam Schedule
It is the student's responsibility to drop classes!
Dropping or withdrawing from a class is not an automatic process. Students are responsible for dropping classes they are not attending. Students who do not drop a class will be charged for the class. They may also receive an F grade that will remain on the permanent student record.