Important: Policy for Repeating Courses has Changed
The California Community College Board of Governors passed revisions to Title 5 regarding course repetition effective Summer 2012.
Students will only be allowed to enroll in a course not designated as "repeatable" (ENGL-101A, for instance) three times if they received a substandard grade (D, F, NP, or NC) or withdrew from the class with a W.
These new regulations were applied retroactively so enrollments prior to Summer 2012 will be counted towards the three times, and any student who has already taken a course the maximum number of times will no longer be able to take the same course at Ohlone College. Please refer to Repeating Courses for more information.
Spring 2014 Class Schedule Information - Admissions and Records
The Spring 2014 Class Schedule is available in sections below. It is also available in one large file: Spring 2014 Class Schedule (PDF, 7.5 MB, 124 pages). Classes begin Monday, January 27, 2014.
- Academic Calendar, including Academic Calendar Notes
- Final Exams Schedule
- Steps for Enrollment
- Placement Testing
- New Student Orientation
- Textbooks, Online Access Codes, and Supplies
- Registering and WebAdvisor
- Fees and Refunds
- 7 Steps to Financial Aid at Ohlone College
- Classroom Location Key
- How to Read Class Listings
- General Education Plans
- Spring 2014 Courses (PDF, 5 MB) - Remember: The online Class Schedule in WebAdvisor has the most up-to-date and accurate listing of courses, dates, times, and rooms.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".