Take Classes During the Ohlone Cybersession/Late Spring, May 22 - June 16, 2017
Welcome to Cybersession/Late Spring.
On your Keyboard — on your tablet — Go!
Cybersession at Ohlone College is a set of classes designed and offered to bridge the gap between the Spring and Summer sessions completely online. Eleven popular, transferable classes are available for you and will fill up fast. Don't miss out!
We want your learning experience at Ohlone to be positive and successful. Please pay attention to the following dates and deadlines:
- Last day to add a Cybersession course without an add authorization code is May 21
- Last day to add a Cybersession course with an add authorization code is May 26
- Last day to drop a Cybersession course and be eligible for a refund is 10% of class meeting times
- Last day to drop a Cybersession course without a W grade is May 26
- Last day to drop a Cybersession course with a W grade is June 9
NOTE: Cybersession courses are included in the total unit load for Spring 2017 semester; students registering for more than 17.5 units for the spring (including the Cybersession units) must meet with a counselor to request an overload. For more information, please see Unit Overloads.
All classes are offered online, so you don't need to come to campus!
|Course / Section Number||Section Title||Synonym||Units||Instructor|
|BA-102A-09||Principles of Economics-Macroeconomics||073307||3||Andrews, Jim|
|BA-102B-08||Principles of Economics-Microeconomics||073308||3||Andrews, Jim|
|CS-101-14||Introduction to Computers and Information Technology||073309||3||Fang, Xisheng|
|ENVS-108-06||Introduction to the Environment||073312||3||Watanabe, Jeff|
|GEOG-104-02||World Regional Geography||073299||3||Bansal, Narinder|
|Full HIST-117A-16||History of the United States||073300||3||Livie, Kyle|
|HLTH-125-04||Stress Management||073305||2||Ryan, Rebecca|
|HLTH-160-04||Human Sexuality||073306||3||Ryan, Rebecca|
|LS-101-05||Steps to Sucessful Research||072373||1||Smith, Lani|
|MUS-101-07||Music Appreciation: Western Classical Music||073301||3||McManus, Jim|
|SOC-105-04||Marriage and Family||073302||3||Jovel, Jennifer|
- All of these classes are transferable to both CSU and UC campuses.
- Continuing students can register for these classes online via their WebAdvisor account.
- New and former students can apply for admission.
- Please select Spring 2017 as the term in WebAdvisor when registering for these classes.
- The courses listed are accelerated courses and require a significant amount of daily study time; we recommend that students enroll in no more than one Cybersession course.
- These courses are included in the total unit load for Spring 2017 semester; students registering for more than 17.5 units for the spring (including the Cybersession units) must meet with a counselor to request an overload. For more information, please see Unit Overloads.