Take Classes During the Ohlone Cybersession, January 3-22, 2017
Cybersession classes are now full. Please check out WebAdvisor for additional class offerings.
Do you want a fast way to complete a transferable class?
Would you like to complete a class before the regular Spring Semester even starts?
Is there a class you always needed to take but couldn't fit into your schedule?
Then you should take a class during Ohlone's Cybersession!
All classes are offered online, so you don't need to come to campus!
|Class||Section Number||Synonym||Course Title||Instructor||Units|
|BA-102A||07||070236||Principles of Economics - Macroeconomics||Andrews J||3.0|
|BA-102B||06||070237||Principles of Economics - Microeconomics||Andrews J||3.0|
|CNET-101||10||071861||Introduction to Computers and Information Technology||Fang, X||3.0|
|CS-101||10||071860||Introduction to Computer and Information Technology||Fang, X||3.0|
|ENVS-108||05||070244||Introduction to the Environment||Bansal N||3.0|
|HIST-117A||113||`070218||History of the United States||Livie K||3.0|
|LS-101||03||070258||Steps to Successful Research||Schmidt J||1.0|
|MUS-101||06||070223||Music Appreciation: Western Classical Music||McManus J||3.0|
|MUS-104||06||070224||Music of World Cultures||Keller D||3.0|
|PS-102||07||070225||American Government||Selby D||3.0|
|SOC-101||08||070228||Introduction to Sociology||Dutta S||3.0|
- All of these classes are transferable to both CSU and UC campuses.
- Continuing students can register for these classes online via their WebAdvisor account.
- New and former students can apply for admission.
- Please select Spring 2017 as the term in WebAdvisor when registering for these classes.
- The courses listed are accelerated courses and require a significant amount of daily study time; we recommend that students enroll in no more than one Cybersession course.
- These courses are included in the total unit load for Spring 2017 semester; students registering for more than 17.5 units for the spring (including the Cybersession units) must meet with a counselor to request an overload. For more information, please see Unit Overloads.
- Last day to add a Cybersession course without an add authorization code is January 2, 2017 at 5:00pm.
- Last day to add a Cybersession course with an add authorization code is is January 5, 2017. For more information, please see Adding Classes.
- Last day to drop a Cybersession course and be eligible for a refund is January 5, 2017.
- Last day to drop a Cybersession course without a W grade is January 5, 2017.
- Last day to drop a Cybersession course with a W grade is January 17, 2017.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".