Take Classes During the Ohlone Cybersession
January 2 - 21, 2018
Welcome to Cybersession.
On your Keyboard — on your tablet — Go!
Cybersession at Ohlone College is a set of classes designed and offered to bridge the gap between the Fall and Spring sessions completely online. Eleven popular, transferable classes are available for you and will fill up fast. Don't miss out!
We want your learning experience at Ohlone to be positive and successful. Please pay attention to the following dates and deadlines:
- Last day to add a Cybersession class without an add authorization code is January 1, 2018
- Last day to add a Cybersession class with an add authorization code is January 4, 2018
- Last day to drop a Cybersession class and be eligible for a refund is 10% of class meeting times
- Last day to drop a Cybersession class without a W grade is January 4, 2018
- Last day to drop a Cybersession class with a W grade is January 16, 2018
NOTE: Cybersession classes are included in the total unit load for Spring 2018 Semester; students registering for more than 17.5 units for the Spring (including the Cybersession units) must meet with a counselor to request an overload. For more information, please see Unit Overloads.
All classes are offered online, so you don't need to come to campus!
|Course / Section Number||Section Title||Synonym||Units||Instructor|
|Waitlist Full ANTH-102-05||Cultural Anthropology||075240||3||Otte, John|
|Waitlisted BA-102A-07||Principles of Economics-Macroeconomics||073254||3||Andrews, Jim|
|Waitlist Full BA-102B-06||Principles of Economics-Microeconomics||073255||3||Andrews, Jim|
|Waitlist Full ENVS-108-03||Introduction to the Environment||073266||3||Bansal, Narinder|
|Waitlist Full GEOG-104-01||World Regional Geography||073600||3||Bansal, Narinder|
|Waitlist Full HIST-117A-09||History of the United States||073267||3||Livie, Kyle|
|Waitlist Full HIST-117A-15||History of the United States||075276||3||Livie, Kyle|
|Waitlisted LS-101-01||Steps to Sucessful Research||073269||1||Schmidt, Jenny|
|Waitlisted MUS-101-02||Music Appreciation: Western Classical Music||073273||3||McManus, Jim|
|Waitlist Full MUS-104-02||Music of World Cultures||073274||3||Keller, Dennis|
|Waitlist Full MUS-104-07||Music of World Cultures||075277||3||Cygan, Chad|
|Waitlist Full PD-105-03||College Success||073636||3||Harper, Jennifer|
|Waitlist Full SOC-101-05||Introduction to Sociology||073292||3||Dutta Hazarika, Sneha.|
|Waitlist Full WS-101-01||Introduction to Gender and Women's Studies||075278||3||Holliger, Heather|
- All of these classes are transferable to both CSU and UC campuses.
- Continuing students can register for these classes online via their WebAdvisor account.
- New and former students can apply for admission.
- Please select Spring 2018 as the term in WebAdvisor when registering for these classes.
- The classes listed are accelerated classes and require a significant amount of daily study time; we recommend that students enroll in no more than one Cybersession class.
- These classes are included in the total unit load for Spring 2018 semester; students registering for more than 17.5 units for the spring (including the Cybersession units) must meet with a counselor to request an overload. For more information, please see Unit Overloads.