- Cashier's Office
- Financial Aid
- Placement Testing
- Student ID Cards
- Student Resources
Student's Request for Late Enrollment in Online Class - Admissions and Records
Students may use WebAdvisor to enroll in full-term online classes through Sunday, January 26, 2014, provided that space is available and they have taken all prerequisite courses.
Beginning Monday, January 27, 2014, when classes begin, approval of the instructor is required for late enrollment, following these steps:
- Contact the instructor to determine whether space remains available and to obtain permission to enroll. Be sure to give the instructor your Ohlone Student ID number. The instructor will notify you and the Office of Admissions and Records if you will be permitted to enroll.
- If, and only if, the instructor notifies you that you will be permitted to enroll, complete and submit this form, which will be automatically sent to Admissions and Records for processing.
- Allow three business days for processing of this form. Then check WebAdvisor to verify that you are enrolled in the appropriate classes and pay your student fees to avoid a hold on your record.
- Submit this form as soon as you have the instructor’s permission to enroll, but not later than Friday, February 7, for full-term classes.
- For short-term online classes, this form is required for late enrollment on or after the first day of the class period, and must be submitted within the first week of the course.