- Cashier's Office
- Financial Aid
- Placement Testing
- Student ID Cards
- Student Resources
How to Enroll and Register at Ohlone College - Admissions and Records
The Enrollment Process
- For international students, go to Admissions for International (F-1 Visa) Programs and Services.
- For Kindergarten-12th grade students (pre-high school and high school), go to Kindergarten-12th Grade Special Admission.
- For Registered Nursing, Physical Therapist Assistant, and Respiratory Therapist programs, go to Health Sciences Programs.
Follow these steps to complete the Ohlone College Enrollment Process online or on paper application:
Ohlone College uses email to communicate with students. Please:
While you are waiting for your Registration period to open, you should be proactive and review the Summer 2015 and Fall 2015 course listings online via WebAdvisor in “real time”. When viewing course offerings ahead of time online, you can determine which classes are open and pre-select those you want and save them as your Preferred Sections. This will save you time and effort when you are ready to register online at your appointment time.
Payment must be received within five (5) days of registration or students may be dropped from classes due to non-payment. Go to Fees for further information.
If you want to change your schedule by adding or dropping classes, use WebAdvisor:
||Once you have completed each of the steps above, the Enrollment Process has been successfully completed! Attend classes! Thank you for choosing Ohlone College.|
Additional Services for Ohlone College Students
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- EOPS / CARE / CalWORKs
- Disabled Students Programs and Services
- Study Abroad
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".