Late Start & 8-Week Classes Begin in February, March, and April
Review the Spring 2015 Late Start & 8-Week Classes (PDF) for additional available late start classes. Several transferable classes are available into CSUs and UCs and several courses fulfill general education requirements. Meet with a counselor today! Classes are available at both our Fremont and Newark campuses and online.
Look for 8-week Late Start Classes to begin after Spring Break.
Many of the courses are new, based on high demand, and are not in the printed class schedule.
Check WebAdvisor for for up-to-date information on course availability.
- Steps for Enrollment: New and Former Students - Note that Orientation is waived for new/former students registering for Late Start Classes
- Registering and WebAdvisor
- Fees and Refunds
- 7 Steps to Financial Aid at Ohlone College
- Classroom Location Key
- How to Read Class Listings
- General Education Plans
- Spring 2015 Courses (PDF, 6.7 MB) - Remember: The searchable online Class Schedule in WebAdvisor has the most up-to-date and accurate listing of courses, dates, times, and rooms.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".