Programs Requiring Special Admission - Admissions and Records
- Health Sciences Programs Special Admission
- Military Personnel / Veterans Special Admission
- International Students Special Admission
- Kindergarten-12th Grade Students Special Admission
In addition to the basic requirements for admission to Ohlone College, there are specific requirements for admission to the Registered Nursing, Respiratory Therapist, and Physical Therapist Assistant Programs.
Admission criteria may change periodically and placement is limited by space. Refer to the Health Sciences and Environmental Studies Division website and the Registered Nursing, PTA, and RT program websites for admission criteria, application deadlines, program options, and Registered Nursing and Respiratory Therapist information meetings and mandatory orientations. Prospective students should check the Registered Nursing, PTA, and RT websites for potential changes to the admission process for those programs.
- Health Sciences and Environmental Studies Division
- Registered Nursing Program
- Physical Therapist Assistant Program
- Respiratory Therapist Program
Ohlone College/Diablo Valley College Cooperative Program in Respiratory Therapy
The Respiratory Therapist curriculum is offered by Ohlone College in cooperation with Diablo Valley College. Additional information regarding this cooperative program may be obtained by going to the Health Sciences and Environmental Studies website or the Counseling Center on the Diablo Valley College campus.