- Cashier's Office
- Financial Aid
- Placement Testing
- Student ID Cards
- Student Resources
Special Admission - Admissions and Records
- Health Sciences Programs
- Military Personnel / Veterans
- International Students
- Kindergarten-12th Grade Students
In addition to the basic requirements for admission to Ohlone College, there are specific requirements for admission to the Registered Nursing, Physical Therapist Assistant, and Respiratory Therapist programs.
Admission criteria may change periodically and placement is limited by space. Refer to the Health Sciences and Environmental Studies Division website for admission criteria, application deadlines, advanced placement and challenge procedures, and Registered Nursing and Respiratory Therapist information meetings.
- Health Sciences and Environmental Studies Division
- Registered Nursing Program
- Physical Therapist Assistant Program
- Respiratory Therapist Program