Skip announcements.

Skip College Resources section.

Military Personnel / Veterans Special Admission - Admissions and Records

Non-resident U.S. military personnel on active duty in California (except those assigned for educational purposes to State supported institutions of higher education) are granted a waiver of non-resident tuition until they are discharged from their military service. Their dependents are granted a waiver for a period of one year and one day from the date they enter California. Upon expiration of the waiver, evidence must be provided as to the date the student surrendered his/her out-of-state residence to become a resident of California. The student will be classified as a non-resident and charged non-resident tuition until one year has elapsed since the out-of-state residence was surrendered.

Veterans should visit the Ohlone College Veterans Affairs Office website.

Happy female graduate with Ohlone College President Gari Browning.