One of the Top 10 Colleges in the State for University Transfer & Student Success
Register Now! for Spring 2014 -
Classes Begin January 27
- Request a free printed copy of the Spring 2014 Class Schedule
- Register for Spring 2014 classes through WebAdvisor
- Apply - Apply online at www.ohlone.edu and click on the WebAdvisor link at the top right. Receive a student ID number and set up a WebAdvisor account.
- Take Placement Tests for ESL, English, and math pre-requisites. Go to Placement Testing Center for test dates and times and for test study guides.
- Complete Mandatory Orientation & Receive Counseling - Go to New Student Orientation for orientation dates.
- Register & Pay for Classes - Register for classes online via WebAdvisor. Payment is due upon registration. Pay online by credit card using WebAdvisor or at the Cashier’s Office on the Fremont Campus. A payment plan is available.
- Attend Class!
The Spring 2014 Class Schedule is available in sections below. It is also available in one large file: Spring 2014 Class Schedule (PDF, 7.5 MB, 124 pages). Classes begin Monday, January 27, 2014.
- Steps for Enrollment
- Registering and WebAdvisor
- Placement Testing
- New Student Orientation
- Fees and Refunds
- 7 Steps to Financial Aid at Ohlone College
- Academic Calendar, including Academic Calendar Notes
- Textbooks and Supplies
- Classroom Location Key
- How to Read Class Listings
- General Education Plans
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".
Adobe Flash Player (free) is required to play the multimedia elements on this page.