Ohlone College - Summer and Fall 2018
Ohlone Offers Over 190 Associate Degrees and Certificates
- Transfer Credits
- General Education Requirements
- Career Training
Summer Term begins June 18, 2018.
Fall Semester begins August 27, 2018.
Continuing student registration begins April 30, 2018.
New student registration begins May 14, 2018.
Request a Free Summer/Fall Class Schedule (Available end of April)
Orientation is not required for Summer Term.
Please note: Orientation is required for first-time students for Fall Semester. Drop in or make an appointment with a counselor to map out your schedule.
Steps to Become An Ohlone Student
- Apply online at ohlone.edu
- Take Placement Tests (Beginning in mid-April)
for English, Math, and ESL prerequisites
- Complete Orientation (Beginning in May)
& meet with a counselor
- Register for Classes
- Pay for Classes
- Prepare for Classes
- Attend Class!
Start the Journey with EOPS
Benefits: Early Registration, Academic Advising, Financial Assistance, Outreach Services, Scholarships, Transfer Services and Workshops
- Meet income guidelines
- Be a California resident
- Enroll in 12 Units or more at Ohlone
- Have completed less than 70 degree semester unis from other colleges
- Qualify for the BOGFW
- Complete FAFSA
- Qualify for English 151A, Math 190, ESL or have a High School GPA below 2.5
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".