Important: Policy for Repeating Courses has Changed
The California Community College Board of Governors passed revisions to Title 5 regarding course repetition effective Summer 2012.
Students will only be allowed to enroll in a course not designated as "repeatable" (ENGL-101A, for instance) three times if they received a substandard grade (D, F, NP, or NC) or withdrew from the class with a W.
These new regulations were applied retroactively so enrollments prior to Summer 2012 will be counted towards the three times, and any student who has already taken a course the maximum number of times will no longer be able to take the same course at Ohlone College. Please refer to Repeating Courses for more information.
Ohlone College Transcripts - Admissions and Records
A transcript is an official document showing all the courses you have taken at Ohlone College, and the grades you have received.
To request copies of your transcript, please log into WebAdvisor.
You can use the computer terminals in the Admissions and Records areas for both campuses to order the transcripts online. At the Fremont campus, they are located in the lobby area of Building 7, second floor. At the Newark campus, they are located in Room NC1312, first floor, Wing 3.
- If you do not remember your Student ID Number, you may contact the Admissions and Records office to obtain it. You will be asked to verify identifying information so that your ID Number can be released.
- If you have forgotten your password, you may go to the Web Services Account page to reset it and create a new password. You will be asked for the identifying information that was listed on your last application submitted. Please use the information that was current at that time. If you do not, you will receive an error message that reads “Invalid Data”. Passwords are private and no employee can access them for you, they must be reset.
- If you cannot recall the correct identifying information for WebAdvisor, you will need to contact the Admissions and Records office. They will be able to assist in getting the correct information to you.
- If you attended Ohlone College before the implementation of WebAdvisor and were never issued a Student ID Number, or you need to pay in cash you may complete the Transcript Request and Credit Card Payment Form (PDF). Transcripts may be requested in person, by mail or by fax. The fax number is (510) 659-7321.
Transcript questions can be sent to email@example.com—we will not accept transcript requests through email as federal law mandates that we require a student’s signature to release information.
Standard transcripts cost $4 USD each and are processed within five business days.
If you need a faster turnaround, you will need to request express processing.
This service costs $10 USD each and is available the next business day after 4:00pm. Express is not available during late registration periods. Both standard and express processing requests can either be picked up in person at the Admissions and Records office (Transcript window at Fremont or Room NC1312, first floor, Wing 3 at the Newark Center) with a
photo ID or mailed to a specified address. Please remember to allow mailing
time if you choose to have your transcript mailed.
Did You Know…?
Transfer students from community colleges to the University of California account for 48% of UC's Bachelor's degrees in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). Visit the Transfer Center for transfer information, such as transfer workshops, applications, scholarships, and more! Source: Community College League of California.
- Standard -Transcripts are $4 USD each for standard delivery (processed within 5 business days). Please note your first two (2) transcripts ordered will be processed at no charge (free).
- Express processing - are always $10 USD each. They may be mailed or picked up the next business day after 4:00pm following the submission of a request. Express processing is not available during late registration periods.
Payment is always required before any transcripts can be processed. Payment may be in the form of check*, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express), or cash. We require current billing name and address for credit card payments. Transcripts will not be issued to students who have outstanding accounts with the College. Transcript Request and Credit Card Payment Form (PDF). If you need to pay with cash, you may do so only at the Cashier’s Office at the Fremont campus, second floor, Building 1. The Newark Center does not have a Cashier.
During In Person Registration and the first week of school, express transcripts are not available.
* The Cashier’s Office will not process checks submitted without a typed address. Return to text.
It is the student's responsibility to drop classes!
Dropping or withdrawing from a class is not an automatic process. Students are responsible for dropping classes they are not attending. Students who do not drop a class will be charged for the class. They may also receive an F grade that will remain on the permanent student record.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".