Ohlone College Transcripts - Admissions and Records
A transcript is an official document showing all the courses you have taken at Ohlone College and the grades, grade points, and degrees you have received.
See Transcript Fees in the list of Fees by semester.
Ohlone College has contracted with Credentials Solutions to provide transcript ordering, printing, and delivery service for current and former students.
Transcripts with grades for the most current completed term will not be available until at least a week after the end of that term. Before placing an order for official transcripts, please check your unofficial transcript on WebAdvisor to verify that your grades have been posted.
Ordering Transcripts Online
If You Have a WebAdvisor Account, Order Using WebAdvisor
Students may view their unofficial transcript and should request official transcripts through WebAdvisor. Choose View Unofficial Transcript or Transcript Request (Official) under the Academic Profile section of the Students menu.
Please Note: Due to staffing limitations, we no longer accept in-person transcript requests. If you are on campus, you can use the computer terminals in the Admissions and Records area to order transcripts online. At the Fremont campus, terminals are located in the lobby area of Building 7, second floor. At the Newark campus, they are located in Room NC1312, first floor, Wing 3.
If you have forgotten your WebAdvisor username or password, you may go to the Web Services Account page to retrieve your username or reset your password. You will be asked for the identifying information that was listed on the application for admission you most recently submitted. Please use the information that was current at that time. If you do not, you will receive an error message that reads “Invalid Data.”
Passwords are private and no employee can access them for you. If forgotten, they must be reset.
If You Do Not Have a WebAdvisor Account, Order Using TranscriptsPlus
If you attended Ohlone College before the implementation of WebAdvisor and were never issued a Student ID Number, you may click the TranscriptsPlus direct link below to Credentials Solutions to order transcripts. However, online requests made directly to Credentials Solutions require submission of a signed Authorization Form by fax or mail before the transcript can be released. To avoid this additional step, you should use the TranscriptsPlus direct link only if you are unable to request transcripts through WebAdvisor.
- Order your transcript using TranscriptsPlus by Credentials Solutions
- Check the status of your transcript order
Ohlone College has appointed Credentials Solutions as the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic and printed transcripts on behalf of Ohlone College. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company’s website that is provided during the delivery process. Credentials Solutions has been granted the authority to deliver all transcript requests on behalf of Ohlone College and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.
Ohlone College Credentials Solutions service:
- Expedites your order
- Authorizes and processes your credit card payment
- Facilitates the authorization to release student records as required by law
- Provides email or fax communication while your order is being processed
- Provides operator assistance from 7:00am to 7:00pm (CST) Monday through Thursday, and 7:00am to 5:00pm (CST) on Friday, by calling (847) 716-3005 for help
- Allows you to submit your request at any time, day or night
- Sends you a confirmation email when transcript order is complete
In-Person Transcript Pickup
Pick-up requests must be ordered online. We cannot process in-person transcript requests unless the transcripts are ordered online prior to pick up. Transcripts successfully ordered with Express Processing – Pickup will be available for pick up after 3:00pm on the following business day (after receipt of the signed authorization form if required). For Normal Processing – Pickup orders, allow five (5) business days after receipt of the signed authorization form if required.
Pick-up Hours: Admissions & Records is open the following hours*:
- Fremont campus, Building 7, second floor
- Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 8:30am - 1:00pm
- Newark campus, Room NC1312, first floor
- Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Friday: Closed
Be sure to bring your photo ID to Admissions & Records to pick up your transcript(s).
Important Information to Know
- Transcript orders will not be processed unless all outstanding obligations to Ohlone College are cleared.
- Courses in progress will automatically be listed for currently enrolled courses.
- Only Ohlone College grades are shown on transcripts. Transcripts of courses and grades from other colleges must be ordered from the original college.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".